Universal waterproof housing for Canon, Casio, Panasonic, FujiFilm, HP, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Samsung, Sony, Minolta, Kodak and Ricoh digital cameras
Take your digital camera almost anywhere!
Water parks - Swimming pool - Snorkeling - Boating - Diving - Surfing - Beach - Rainy day excursions - Skiing - Kayaking -Snowboarding - Camping - Hiking - Fishing - Rafting - Off roading
- Guaranteed underwater performance for up to 16ft (5m) depth
- UV coated polycarbonate optical lens
- Transparent and flexible case for convenient camera button controls
- Reliable double sealed closing system with waterproof zipper and Roll & Velcro opening
- Comes with detachable neck strap and DiCAPac lens adapter/extension (up-ring)
- Easy to use and understand for all ages
- Dimensions: 7 1/4" x 4 2/3" / 185mm x 118mm
- Weight: 2.824 oz / 80g
- Material: High quality PVC with silicon and rubber
- Waterproof case with removable optical lens
- Detachable neck strap
- 0.12-Inch/3.048mm thick zoom lens adapter/extension (up-ring)
- Instruction manual
- Retail pack
WP-510 Fitting Guide:
The table below shows which cameras fit the WP-510.
View the latest DiCAPac Fitting Guide for all case sizes (WP-110, WP-310, WP-410, WP-510, WP-711). The cases fit about 90% of all compact digital cameras. If you don't see your digital camera listed and your camera is a 2009 model, please e-mail us your camera brand and style. We will try to find a match for you.
|Camera Brand||Camera brand|
||(Powershot) A60, 70, 75, 80, 85, 95, 420, 430, 450, 460, 470, 510, 520, 530, 540, 550, 560, 570IS, 580, 590IS, 630, 640, 1000IS, 2000IS, 2100, 2100IS
(Powershot) S 60, 70, 80
||(Exilim) EX-P 600, 700
||Finepix E 500, 510, 900
A 610, 820, 900, 920
||(Easyshare) CX 6230, 6330, 7220, 7330, 7430, 7530
DX 4330, 4530, 6340, 6440, 7440, 7630
Z 885, 1275
C 340, 360, 875
||(Dimage) F 100, 200, 300
(REVIO) KD 3300
||(Finecam) L 3, 3V, 4, 4V, 30
S 3, 3R, 3L, 4, 5R
||Coolpix P 1, 2, 50, 60, 5000, 5100, 6000
||Camedia C 1z, 2, 40
X 200, 250
(u. Stylus) 535, 545, 595z
||(Lumix) DMC LZ 1
LC 50, 70, 80
Notice: The LZ 2 camera was removed from this list, because the camera does not function correctly with the WP-510.
||(Optio) 33LF, 33L, 3330GS, 230, 750Z
||Caprio GR-D, GR-DII, GX8, GX, RX, G4wide, RR30
||(Kenox, Digimax) 360, 370, 420, 530
V 50, 70
Cyber/font> 300, 400
a 5, 7
D60, 370, 430, 470, 510, 530, 610, 3000, 3100, 4000
||(Cybershot) DSC P1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 71, 72, 73, 92, 93
W 1, 5, 7, 12
S 60, 90
Premire DC2302, 3306, 5330
BenQ DC DC5330, S30
Instructions and notices:
Directions to use :
- Open the mouth of the case.
- Put your camera into the case.
- Zip the case and press.
- Fold along the folded lines and stick the first velcro.
- Close with second velcro. After use remove the water then take the camera out while keeping the mouth part in a downward position.
Cautions before use:
After making your purchase, check if there is any damage on its surface.
After putting some paper or fabric into the DICAPAC, shake or press it in the water like the pictures above.
Make an exchange if you find the papers or fabric are wet.
We are not responsible for owner damages by carelessness or mistakes. It is expected that you test the product and its condition immediately after your purchase.
Caution while using:
- Use it after performing the waterproof test found in the <Caution before use> section, and checking the area between the lens adapter and the joint, unit or damage of the lens.
- Check for damage at the mouth and zipper after each use, and avoid strong impacts and sharp objects. Don't leave it under the hot sun for long. It can be damaged.
- There can be humidity in it depending on the difference of temperatures between the inside and outside of the product. If this is the case, just turn the lens to OPEN and you can remove the humidity.
- In case of sand or foreign matter, clean and rinse with running water.
Caution after use:
When taking your camera out of the case, keep the mouth part in a downward
position and shake off any water and wipe it well.
Be careful not to keep its mouth part upward.
It can cause product damage if water around the mouth enters into the case.
This waterproof case is for protecting the camera from dust, water, snow, rain, sand, etc.
It is also made for comparatively simple underwater shots at a beach or a pool.
Please use only dedicated housing or professional underwater shooting equipment for more
professional underwater shots.
*** Please e-mail us with any questions you may have before buying. Thank you. ***