Universal waterproof housing for Canon, Leica, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Ricoh, Samsung, and Sony digital cameras
Take your digital camera almost anywhere!
Water parks - Swimming pool - Snorkeling - Boating - Diving - Surfing - Beach - Rainy day excursions - Skiing - Kayaking -Snowboarding - Camping - Hiking - Fishing - Rafting - Off roading
- Guaranteed underwater performance for up to 33ft (10m) depth. Passed JIS(Japan Industrial Standards) waterproof test 8 grades
- UV coated polycarbonate optical lens
- Transparent and flexible case for convenient camera buttons control
- Reliable double sealed closing system with waterproof zipper and Roll & Velcro opening
- Easy to use and understand for all ages
- Comes with detachable neck strap and DiCAPac Extension connector for Zoom lens allowing it to extend to 3 1/2 inches.
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" x 5 3/5" / 190mm x 142mm
- Fits digital cameras up to 125mm (about 5 ") in length and
with a circumference of no more than 250mm (9 4/5").
- Front port diameter: 62mm (2 2/5")
- Weight: 120g ( 1/4 pound)
- Case Material: High quality PVC with silicon and rubber
- Lens Material: Plastic (PC, ABS)
- Waterproof case with removable optical lens
- Detachable neck strap
- Extension connector for Zoom lens
- Instruction manual
- Retail pack
WP-610 Shipping & Handling: (Multiple shipment discounts are available)
For the USA, each additional product is only $3.00 and for International, only $4.00.
Value Added Tax (VAT) and any import taxes upon arrival of package are the responsibility of the customer.
||Estimated delivery time|
||USPS (First Class Mail)
||3-7 Business days|
||2-3 Business days|
||FedEX (2 DAY)
||2 Business days guaranteed|
||8-25 Business days|
||1-3 Business days|
|Your shipment is IMPORTANT.
*** All pieces ship within 24 business hours. *** |
[ We are closed Saturday, Sunday and US holidays ]
WP-610 Fitting Guide:
The table below shows which cameras fit into the WP-610.
View the latest Fitting guide for all case sizes (WP-110, WP-310, WP-410, WP-510, WP-711). The cases fit about 90% of all digital
cameras. If you don't see your digital camera listed and your camera is a 2009 model, please e-mail us your camera brand and
style. We will try to find a match for you. Otherwise, if it's not listed, then unfortunately we don't have a case for your camera model at this time.
|Camera Brand||Camera model
||(PowerShot) G 5, 7, 9, 10
SX 1000IS, SX110IS, SX200, SX200IS
||(Camedia) C 70Z, 7000, 730, 740, 745, 750, 755, 760, 770
||Luminix (DMC) TZ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 15
ZS 1, 3
(Caprio) R 40, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, GX200
(VLUU) NV 5, 7 OPS, 11
WB 500, 550
(Kenox) S1050, S850
||(Cybershot DSC) H 3, 10, 30
Sigma DP1, DP2
Instructions and notices:
Directions to use :
- Open the mouth of the case.
- Put your camera into the case.
- Zip the case and press.
- Fold along the folded lines and stick the first velcro.
- Close with second velcro. After use remove the water then take the camera out while keeping the mouth part in a downward position.
Cautions before use:
After making your purchase, check if there is any damage on its surface.
After putting some paper or fabric into the DICAPAC, shake or press it in the water like the pictures above.
Make an exchange if you find the papers or fabric are wet.
We are not responsible for owner damages by carelessness or mistakes. It is expected that you test the product and its condition immediately after your purchase.
Caution while using:
- Use it after performing the waterproof test found in the <Caution before use> section, and checking the area between the lens adapter and the joint, unit or damage of the lens.
- Check for damage at the mouth and zipper after each use, and avoid strong impacts and sharp objects. Don't leave it under the hot sun for long. It can be damaged.
- There can be humidity in it depending on the difference of temperatures between the inside and outside of the product. If this is the case, just turn the lens to OPEN and you can remove the humidity.
- In case of sand or foreign matter, clean and rinse with running water.
Caution after use:
When taking your camera out of the case, keep the mouth part in a downward
position and shake off any water and wipe it well.
Be careful not to keep its mouth part upward.
It can cause product damage if water around the mouth enters into the case.
This waterproof case is for protecting the camera from dust, water, snow, rain, sand, etc.
It is also made for comparatively simple underwater shots at a beach or a pool.
Please use only dedicated housing or professional underwater shooting equipment for more
professional underwater shots.
*** Please e-mail us with any questions you may have before buying. Thank you. ***